Cant think of anything witty to name this topic so i wont name this topic anything witty

By Liam


i sent a list of confessions via email to someone and it made me feel a lot better, now that those things are off my chest this weird feeling of anxiousness i had about us is basically gone. she didn't even really respond, which is okay i guess because shes always been evasive and mum about that sort of thing but...at least i said what i wanted to say and now im not hung up on whats going on in her mind.

im going to do an abbreviated version of the email with general semi-embarrassing confessions about me, aiming for the same results i received after sending the email...good luck to me.

  1. i worry that i'm chasing a woman that doesn't want to be caught
  2. i hate cracked doors, just open it or close it...shit!!
  3. beyonce isnt attractive to me
  4. inception was good but ridiculously overrated
  5. i sometimes have to trim my nose hair
  6. i use secret brand deodorant
  7. i sometimes pay family members to wash my dishes
  8. im a going green hypocrite, in an attempt to cut back on dishes i buy plastic cups, utensils and plates.
  9. when i have to play the piano live i cheat and transpose the keys to A minor, if i cant transpose i lie and say my hands hurt....even if im at a church
  10. my neighbors think i sell drugs, i haven't made a single attempt to dispel the rumor
  11. i pretend my grandmothers biscuits are edible...like they use to be
  12. i haven't been laid in over a year, i think. my new name: monk
  13. im not into random sex
  14. i miss the 90's
  15. i voted for Bush the first time
 

1 comment so far.

  1. ...they call me "L" November 23, 2010 at 1:09 PM
    it's funny how much people can learn from seemingly random statements such as these...

Something to say?