Huh?

By Liam
why is it that all of the people i know with apple branded products seem to share the same brain? somehow after getting a mac book pro, they have become an exact replica of the people used in apple ads. the latest it thing, mostly in the apple world, is this electronic butterfly in a jar. they sit this thing next to their laptop or ipad and are amazed beyond my comprehension. its so underwhelming in person, its battery powered, and there is a visible wire attached to the fake butterfly which essentially shakes the rectangle that the wings are attached to which gives the "illusion" of fluttering wings.

I've lost hope. i dealt with them slowly but surely changing their style of dress, music and lingo now this has just gone too far. it makes me think of when i went into an apple store and overheard a woman tell one of the salesmen

i want an apple laptop, what does it do?

it took all i had to just leave the store without turning around and asking her

how the hell is it that you decided you want something without knowing what it does?

im no saint when it comes to buying things i really have no use for but, i cant recall a time i paid for something without knowing why. I don't know why I'm even way over here when the original topic was about this silly butterfly contraption.... me and my scatter brained rants, my apologies.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?