Random

Category: By Liam

i remember being shocked watching a zebra kill a lion, nature is crazy like that sometimes, i was reminded of that clip when i read a story yesterday about a man in a business suit, that approached a bum and stabbed him multiple times.... these sort of things usually happen the other way around.

what is happening to my socks? they enter my dryer and vanish without a trace. the worst part is one damn sock per pair runs off, that wouldn't be much of an issue if my socks were all the same color.

sometimes i wonder if the lack of money plays a bigger role in the root of all evil than the love of money.

i met a white south african named abbey. i love her accent, i think she has daddy issues, i thought almost all of them hated brown skin.

i get depressed when fat chicks hit on me. most of them have the worst self esteem in the world so if they feel bold enough to approach me, it makes me think they think no one would want me so they have a chance.

i hate when i get told I'm an asshole for not being attracted to fat women, i simply get nothing out of a woman whose stomach sticks out further than her boobs.

poop diapers are the absolute worst thing about babies... except for the ones that are ugly and miserable of course.
 

4 comments so far.

  1. brohammas December 7, 2010 at 10:40 AM
    wait.... wait... wait... Hey UBJ! Didn't you hear some fat person hateration over here? DOn't worry Liam, he will chime in soon, he can't help it.

    Don't be too offended by this. Big girls probably dont think they have a real chance with you, you probably put off the "nice guy" vibe. Big girls are on nice guys like sharks because they simply have a chance of the guy being "nice" and not insulting them, or possibly they can bully him into a date.

    Its OK to be the nice guy... just learn to run. You don't have to run that fast just for more than 20 seconds cuz they cant chase much longer than that.
  2. uglyblackjohn December 7, 2010 at 10:46 PM
    Pipe down brohammas, I was getting to it.

    The thing is - I DON'T HATE FAT WOMEN (I'm just repulsed by them).
    I never noticed them when I lived in Cali because most did not run in the same more active circles as me.
    But here in the South - ALL I see are fat chicks.
    I'm just tired of seeing pot bellies all day everywhere I go.

    Man... I feel your pain with ugly, fat or otherly unattractive women hitting on you.
    Maybe I too come across as being too nice - I feel bad when I have to (politely) tell I woman that she has no chance.

    SA women?
    Man that's only true while in SA.
    Ask brohammas about even ugly Black dudes getting baad women while he was at an almost all-white college.
  3. Liam December 8, 2010 at 12:30 PM
    you two are crazy! and im with ubj i dont hate fat women, i just dont see them in any attractive capacity.

    and ive been trying out this whole jerk thing, its true...being a nice guy gets you nothing but walked over... my phone rings a lot now since ive decided not to return calls or respond to text messages.

    i dont like being a jerk cuz its not me but at least im getting something out of it. i just cant take too many more blows to my ego with women who look like no thank you, approaching me.
  4. uglyblackjohn December 9, 2010 at 12:48 PM
    Dude, just stay busy. (Most women interperate this as you being a jerk.)
    Do what you like doing or help other people - this way you can give off the 'jerk' vibe without having to be one.

Something to say?